Any author presenting at JSST2018 must be a registered participant of the Conference. Authors are asked to carefully review the presentation guidelines provided below.
Presentations in Organized/Regular Sessions and Symposiums
- All presentations must be explained in English.
- Authors making presentations at the conference should bring their own notebooks/tablets/laptops for their presentations.
- Although the projectors used in the session rooms may have multiple input capabilities such as VGA and HDMI, only the standard VGA cable is available in the session rooms. So, presenters should also bring their own adapters for their presentation devices if necessary.
- Laser pointers are prepared in all the session rooms.
- It is highly recommended for presenters to show up in the session room about 10 minutes before the session starts. They had better test the connection of their device with the projector in the session room.
- The duration of a presentation is 60 minutes for Plenary Talks, 30 minutes for Invited/Tutorial Talks, 20 minutes for the presentations in Regular/Organized Sessions. For all presentations, the duration includes the time for presentation and discussions.
Presentations in Student Session
In this link, the presentation guideline is explained not only in English but also in Japanese.